그사람

난 재성에요.

뭐 알고싶어요??

샤핑타임!

  • Junior Sovereign
  • online K-pop blogshop

    말해말!


    이 노래

    Time Of Waiting

    Powered By

    이재성 Prof. Lee


    Monday, June 28, 2010

    2 Different Tears

    The love you gave me was so so good,
    but the pain you gave me was so so bad..

    did you do this to make me feel how he was feeling?
    i totally understand now how bad it was when..
    mom asked me why you had stop coming over to our place..

    i really really hope that one day, i can walk back up to mummy and tell her that you're coming over for the day..
    that's my only wish for now i guess.. i'm blind now but, since its for you, all the more, its all worthwhile.

    Doesn't seem like something that i'll say right?
    it has already been 2 weeks.. and 2 weeks was a real torture to me, especially when i can't tell anybody anything..
    i can't cry and i can't smile.. no matter how many times i've tried, to no avail.
    there is no clear cut answer so i'm gonna wait..
    i don't know, but it feels horrible when you really wanna cry and no tears can roll out..the once cry baby is now a baby with no more refill packs for tears..

    i keep telling myself that i'm ok but deep inside, i know i'm not.
    dreamt of you the night before and i guess i was smiling widely in my dreams..
    you picked up my little hands and told me that things were gonna be ok..
    gave me a peck on my forehead and a great big hug..
    although it was just a dream, but it was one which i didn't wanna wake up from..
    will this small but precious dream ever come back to me again?

    "Lady Moon, Please bring him back to me.."

    No comments: