그사람

난 재성에요.

뭐 알고싶어요??

샤핑타임!

  • Junior Sovereign
  • online K-pop blogshop

    말해말!


    이 노래

    Time Of Waiting

    Powered By

    이재성 Prof. Lee


    Saturday, June 19, 2010

    i'm sorry, i need to be vulgar

    -edit-

    ah damn, sorry if u have read my vulgarities.
    im taking all of them back now coz im seriously feeling much much much better.
    and i really realise something. i have always been asking people how i can become such an optimistic person.. now i know why.. thats because, i don't really care how people view me! as long as i'm happy, thats all =)

    i went crazy and all, with my blood pressure hitting its highest which caused me to feel numb all over and i sorta lost my sight for a few mins. but hey! i have this super ability to switch emotions fast and think in a flash what's right and what's wrong. i guess no matter how bad it could have gotten, i would NOT EVER think of ending my life. NO WAY MAN.

    but then again, if u are willing to change your ways, or i shall say, make yourself a happier person, well..... my arms are always open for u!

    i'm really sorry for making people worried bout me and stuff.. but hey again, such an eye opener. well, i guess i'm back to the old cheery happy edna again! hard to knock me down i guess? i don't have a strong ego, but i do have a very positive mindset. ok i don't expect u to change.. maybe just a sorry from u? or words that would harm people less? yup i guess thats all i can ask for~

    and i'd like to thank all those who have stood by me but not those who have given me empty promises tho i guess u guys would never get to see this.

    to sum things up, this might sound stupid but, i still do love u =)

    No comments: